Is your lab inefficient? Do your fume hoods spill?
Aero offers complete conversion services for existing laboratory fume hood systems.
Converting your existing fume hood system provides:
- Energy Efficiency – Converting your existing hoods will reduce the required exhaust airflow by up to 60%. This decreases the amount of required outside make-up air, which can lower energy costs by over 50% !
- Increased Safety – These hoods are designed with horizontal sash openings, meeting OSHA vapor, splash, and explosion requirements. In addition, these hoods are designed to have a stable vortex at all times, and will pass a zero spill tracer gas test at all sash operating positions.
- Simplicity – Simple constant volume operation, which offers zero risk, safety, and energy savings that is not dependant on sophisticated controls or the operator.
Hoods can be converted in place into a high performance, low volume system in less than (1) day. The kit provides a demonstrably safer piece of equipment and in all cases the energy savings pay for the conversion.
Aero Testing and Balancing will self perform the entire conversion process, which includes:
- Energy Calculations
- Conversion kit installation
- Re-balancing of the exhaust system
- Re-balancing of the make-up system
- Commissioning and testing of the new hoods
Additional Services Include:
- Re-sizing of ductwork
- Installation of new ductwork system
- Replacement of existing exhaust equipment